The Line Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawrninja!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Rawrninja!!!!!! Empty Rawrninja!!!!!!

Post  rawrninja Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/rawrninja16#p/a/u/0/B-gDUzH4Iww me first vid should be coming out with another real soon Rawrninja!!!!!! 277244

HazEDIT:
What the deuce, videos embed aren't working.
rawrninja
rawrninja

Back to top Go down

Rawrninja!!!!!! Empty Re: Rawrninja!!!!!!

Post  yobanjojoe Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 pm

there we go
yobanjojoe
yobanjojoe

https://www.youtube.com/user/yobanjojoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Blast Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

improve
Team Blast
Team Blast
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.teamblastforums.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  yobanjojoe Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 am

Team Blast wrote:improve

hes ossum at scenery though
yobanjojoe
yobanjojoe

https://www.youtube.com/user/yobanjojoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jam Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:21 am

I'm gonna write a huge comment, so be ready to read.

TRACK

The track had a few issues, such as flow, speed, headriding and unused lines. I'll talk a bit more in-depth about each one.

- Flow. Flow is a very subjective thing, as there is no formula for flow, or defined flow rules. It is, really, all about the feel. Sudden speed decreases and very slow parts "kill" the flow of the track, and should definitely be avoided.
- Speed. The track lacked some speed. You should probably try to make a faster track before going for recycling, because slow recycling is worse than fast no-recycling. Line Rider has a learning curve, take one step at time.
- Headriding. Again something a bit subjective. Headriding can look quite good at high speed and tight curves, when they just boost your speed up considerably, but falling off a line, and landing on the head, is bad. That slow headriding line kind of killed it further.
- Unused lines. At that snake'ish curve at the end, you skipped a few lines, try to avoid not using lines, because it looks sort of bad.

VIDEO

The video had even more issues, that range from recording to post-production. They are recording method, general editing, music choice, titles and credits professionality.

- Recording. Okay, this is gonna be long. The recording was a bit laggy, and I'm gonna guess it was because your computer could not handle both Line Rider and the screen-capture program you were using, at the same time. I suggest you trying a recording method that includes slowing Line Rider down, so your computer doesn't have to struggle to keep it real-time and the screen-capture working at top frame-rate at the same time. If you want help with that, I can definitely help you. And, while you are recording, I suggest you move your mouse away from the screen, and try to record only what's going on, not the tool bar, not the speed/time info, only the track and Bosh.
- Editing. You could have corrected a few of the issues above be recording the track in a larger Line Rider window and cropping the video, but I'll assume you're using Windows Movie Maker, and not *BLEEP* too much here.
- Music. I feel like the song didn't quite fit the track. In fact, it seems to me like the hardest part of making a track is choosing the song to use as soundtrack. A few of the genres that go best with Line Rider are: Power Metal, Industrial, Electronica, Techno.
- Title and credits. Okay, the opening title was alright, but avoid using those harder-to-read textures on the text, my brain hurts. Now on to the credits. Tip number one: Never... Ever... Put the first line as "Credits", much less the typo "Credit". Tip number two: Triple-Check for typos. "Trac" is spelled "Track". Tip number three: Always credit for the soundtrack. Tip number four: If you're gonna say something just to say it doesn't exist, why just not say it at all? That "Inspirations: No one really..." thing really failed.

---

Yes, I'm annoying. But remember, all I want is to help.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post  EROS Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 am

not a bad looking track there. Rawrninja!!!!!! 368203 you did alot of recycles and yay for FlatSled Rawrninja!!!!!! 905578
EROS
EROS
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicRiderofSpeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down